- To value the work of our pupils and students, by offering them the best screening conditions.
- To promote educational exchanges with every contributors of cinema teaching, in France, and abroad.
- To support cinema production and learning in poorer countries.
- To give a chance for cinema students to present their work to a public audience, as well as to a panel of specialists.
- To encourage international cultural exchanges, through a unifying event.
- To initiate a national and international fund for school cinema.
- To support creativity in the visual arts. To encourage and value artistic creation.
- To initiate an event at a national and international scale, guaranteeing a selection of the best quality.
- To promote creation from schools or universities, and to elicit them from containment and isolation.
- To support little known cinema from abroad.
- To grant an opportunity for students to show their work to professionals in film production and distribution.